The Company enables the digital transformation of enterprises globally, including 300 of the Fortune 500 – unlocking opportunities for businesses by enabling borderless growth, boosting product innovation and customer experience, improving productivity and efficiency, building agility and managing risk. With its solutions orientated approach, proven managed service capabilities and cutting-edge infrastructure, Tata Communications drives the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), collaboration, security and network services. Tata Communications carries around 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 60% of the world’s cloud giants and 4 out of 5 mobile subscribers.
The Company’s capabilities are underpinned by its global network, the world’s largest wholly owned subsea fibre backbone and a Tier-1 IP network with connectivity to more than 200 countries and territories. Tata Communications Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange
Tata Communications has been a part of the rich heritage of the internet in India. Over the last 25 years, enterprise-enabled services have been essential to the adoption of digital services in the country. From utility to transformation, connectivity is an essential fabric of sustenance for the economy. Tata Communications is committed to enabling Industry leaders in this New World of Communications™, with our unique promise of delivering secure connected digital experiences
- Present in more than 200 countries and territories around the world
- Serves over 7,000 customers globally that represent over 300 of the Fortune 500
- Connects 4 out of 5 mobile subscribers worldwide
- Connects businesses to 60% of the world’s cloud giants
- Operates the largest wholly owned and most advanced subsea fibre network which underpins the internet backbone, where its network carries around 30% of the world’s internet routes
- Its Internet of Things network in India will be the world’s largest network of its kind, spanning nearly 2,000 communities and touching over 400 million people
- Listed on both the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India, Tata Communications’ revenue stood at INR 17,068 Cr in FY20.